jueves, 2 de junio de 2011

Special report from Michael Webb: Simple *tricks* for stoking a man's inner fire tonight

Begin forwarded message:

> From: "Michael Webb"
> Date: 2 de junio de 2011 19:00:21 GMT-05:00
> To: "Erika"
> Subject: Special report from Michael Webb: Simple *tricks* for > stoking a man's inner fire tonight
> Return-Path: verifiedoptin-03.aweber.com>
>

Hey, it's Michael Webb . . .

And today's question is all about DIRTY talk (and
how to use simple language to make your man
weak in the knees.)

Monica asks . . .

"Michael, I love your emails. Thanks so
much for everything you do.

Here's my problem:

Sex between me and my beloved
has gotten kind of boring.

I love him. I think he loves me,
but it seems like when we're making
love it's just become kind
of rote and disconnected.

I just want him to pay attention
to me and make love to me
the way he used to and I
don't know what to do."

Hi, Monica,

Thanks for your question, it's one I get
a LOT.

And I'm going to give you the same
answer I give every woman . . .

If you want your man to be 100%
focused on you . . .

Fantasizing about you during the day . . .

Counting down the minutes until
he gets to see you again . . .

You don't have to kill yourself at the
gym.

You don't have to buy a bunch of sexy
lingerie (though there's nothing
wrong with doing that if you want.)

Nope, if you want your
guy to become sexually
and emotionally addicted to you,
all you have to do is learn
to TALK DIRTY and make love
to his mind.

I've said this a lot, but a man's
number one erogenous zone isn't
in his pants, it's in his head . . .

Guys live in a state of perpetual
sexual fantasy.

And we all dream of meeting a
woman who really understands
our sexual buttons and knows
how to push them in a really
powerful way.

So here's what I recommend:

Go check out this letter put up by my
good friend Devian Day . . .

The Secrets Of Talking Dirty To A Guy...

Devian has written the definitive guide
teaching "good girls" how to "talk dirty"
without feeling weird about it . . .

And has a list of success stories as long
as my arm from women saying learning
these simple "tricks" to stoke a man's inner
fires did wonders for their relationships.

I really can't recommend Devian's stuff enough.

Here's the link again:

The Secrets Of Talking Dirty To A Guy...

Best,

Michael Webb

P.S. Just in case the links above are broken,
Here's that link one more time.

http://www.TheRomantic.com/dirtydialogue.htm

..........................................................


W H O   I S   M I C H A E L   W E B B ?

Michael Webb is the worlds best known romance expert. He has
written over a dozen books on relationships and has appeared
on over 500 TV and radio shows. He is founder of the extremely
popular... http://www.TheRomantic.com -- and husband to
Athena for over 20 years...

* occasionally I will mention a product other than mine I where I
might receive some compensation. But I always try to research the
product or company first and will only recommend it if I think it
is truly worthwhile.


..........................................................


Y O U R   S U B S C R I P T I O N

Our records indicate that Erika at erika1@latina-latino.com requested
information by e-mail from our company at http://www.theromantic.com/777-JV-Landing-Page.html

Date: January 18, 2009
IP: 190.152.159.176

 

 


 
PO Box 1567, Cary, NC 27512, USA

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?LBxMjBwctCxMHIycnAwstEa0jAwMLCxsnAw=

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario